Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Last Day of August

The month of August is coming to a close. It's kind of exciting though, because that mean's we've gotten past the first couple weeks of school. I am really looking forward to the weather changing because fall is my favorite season. It's not hot enough to sweat or cold enough to wear a coat. Also, I love the way the trees look and the smell of the air. Not only is it the weather that I love, fall contains a couple of my favorite holidays, which are Halloween and Thanksgiving.



Going back to my job, I worked last Friday, Saturday and Sunday. It really isn't bad at all. The people are nice and the workload isn't too bad. The only thing I had a problem with was the 10 year old, 3 hour long orientation video. I sat in a room that was like a janitors closet watching a tiny television set. It was basically the most odd thing I've ever had to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment