Friday, November 4, 2011

Currently

I'm reading a book called Bossypants by Tina Fey. Its pretty good and I do suggest it. I didn't think it was going to be that good of a read at first because I thought it was going to be a boring autobiography that she would sit and gloat about her life, but it's really not. It's basically an account of her career and how she got to where she was and things she has learned along with many funny stories. I really admire her attitude on things, and how she doesn't necessarily take everything so seriously. She views the world so differently from me, and I like seeing others perspectives. I'm almost done so it'll probably be back in the classroom Monday, but don' t all get up at once. I know everyone's going to flock to it since I'm such a good critiquer <-- not a word?? but criticizer is a word...it needs to be added to the dictionary. if ain't is a word, then this is now a word.
kim possible out.

No comments:

Post a Comment