Thursday, September 8, 2011

campus life? w-w-what?

Alright, well this post is just to spread the word and get some more words in for my word count. I would like to invite all of my fellow classmates to the Campus Life Kickoff after the football game this Friday! It will just be at the football field so no worries about driving somewhere else. It is only $5 and you get a SWEET bracelet, a t-shirt, and food (which I think its pizza, but don't quote me). It will be really fun, so don't be the kid who thinks they are too cool for...well anything that everyone is invited to. I think it will be really fun, mainly because a lot of people are going to be coming anyways, so the more the merrier! This is what the bracelets will look like:


Also the green one is glow in the dark. So that adds to the complete amazingness of this all. The shirts I believe will be a dark greyish with black and blue writing on them. I'm not entirely sure on that one either. Whatever color they are I'm sure they will be worth the $5. So go, it'll be fun. JUST DO IT.

No comments:

Post a Comment