Monday, September 12, 2011

get money

Today, I got my first paycheck. Honestly I am feeling pretty good. All the talk about taxes and about how much is taken out to me seems a bit farfetched and overdramatized. I don't really see it as that big of a deal. It is just one of those things that come with the territory.

I don't really know what I'm going to do with my money. I don't have a specific thing I'm really saving for other than spending money while I'm in college. I guess that will be my goal, even though I'm not sure how much I'm going to need. I think I'm going to invest in a pair of shoes, because I love shoes. Then that will be it. I probably could be categorized as a penny pincher. I hate spending my money. So I'm just going to limit myself on each paycheck just in case there is something later on that I "need".

If I get shoes I want some that are pretty, but comfortable. I'm debating on either getting Toms, a pair of sneakers, or some more moccasins because mine are completely ruined. Well, that is pretty much it. Thats my exciting news.

No comments:

Post a Comment