Friday, September 30, 2011

currently

Weekly Reading Log

this week: 202
last week 186
semester: 1000 (that's odd...)

Alrighty, I'm sitting in class right now trying to figure out what to do next. I don't really want to blog right now, because I want to work on my paper so it doesn't sound like crap and so I don't have to do it over the weekend. I have the SAT tomorrow morning and I'm kinda freaking out about it because I hate standardized tests. I always do bad on them because I overthink, plus as you can tell I'm really bad at those grammar/ reading comprehension quizes. I just never know which sentence is written correctly. I get so tripped up. I'm fine with the math, I always get in the top percentiles when I take these tests, which is odd because I'm retaking precal/trig this year. I'm really not that smart. I think I'm going to bring a lot of food tomorrow and try to wear the most comfortable clothes possible. Tomorrow is going to suck  i mean vacuum. Whatever. Kim Possible out. Call me, page me, if you wanna reach me.

No comments:

Post a Comment