Thursday, September 29, 2011

Contagion

So i read the rest of the book, it was a peculiar one for sure. I usually don't like books that aren't set in this time period, but this one was easy to get into, probably because it was a little more of a science-fiction type of book. I'm not exactly sure what kind of [genre] VOCAB WORD! BAM! (that was a cheap one) it would really fall into. It was about a disease that was killing everyone...it kinda reminded me of the mad cow/ bird flu/ H2N1 scares. I am kinda excited to see the movie that is coming out...even though it looks as if the movie is set in today's time. I guess it's a modern day's take on the whole problem, which is wierd because the book was written in 2010. I'll just link the trailer so people can watch it:
http://youtu.be/4sYSyuuLk5g

the movie looks more interesting than the book by far, a lot more action.

No comments:

Post a Comment