Thursday, September 22, 2011

Running out of time

I almost forgot to blog. Thank goodness I remembered! Conveniently I found a blogger app for my iPod, so I don't have to go to my computer I can just do this while I'm sitting in bed. Well to wrap this week I will start with the reading log
WEEKLY READING LOG
This week: 186
Last week: 184
Semester: 798


Sentences of the week:

1."the earth belongs to the living not the dead" -Thomas Jefferson Aja Tommy J
2. "imperfection is beauty, madness is genius, and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring" -marilyn monroe

Today, I got some new moccasins. I've had my old ones since the beginning of Sophmore tear. They are torn to pieces and they aren't even the same color anymore. I was really excited, so I thought I'd share that little piece of information. Sometimes I feel like people don't really get happy about things like this. I like to share my excitement, because all there is to hear are sad depressing stories about twisted people and their crazy escapades. It gets old. There is a time to be sad, but there is a time to be happy. I prefer the happy side to life. Also tomorrow is homecoming! I'm pretty stoked about that. I love football games, everyone should go because it will be a blast, along with the pep rally. That's going to be fun, seeing as I've never been to a pep rally my whole high school career because they've been ruled as "uneducational". Whatever it actually puts a damper on the students morale. Sometimes administration doesn't really know what is best for the student body. Well I'm going down a road I don't wanna go so I'll stop at that. Wild wild west is the theme so I'm hoping to see some cowboys/ cowgirls. I personally won't be dressing up because I have nothing so that's about it. Have a great life y'all. Lylas. Lylab. Call me, page me, if you wanna reach me. Kim possible OUT.

No comments:

Post a Comment