Thursday, September 8, 2011

sum total of the week

I've been reading quite a bit and I'm pretty far through Never Let Me Go, but I'm in a part where it feels like there is no plot or point to what I'm reading. Its just detailing days in her past and she will say things like "this all connects to and brings me back to this" and so on but I really never get the underlying point as to why its said or important to begin with. Well I just want to know how the book ends already. As you can tell I'm not a patient reader and I like fast paced books.

This week I came across some pretty entertaining sentences and they are:

1. It's not an optical illusion. It just looks like one.

2. I'm too tired to sleep.

I decided that these would probably be my favorites I've seen/heard this week. The first one I saw on the internet in some small margin to the side and I thought it much of an oxymoron. The second one my friend said to me and I thought that was also a little contradictory.

WEEKLY READING LOG
this week: 168
last week: 156
last last week: 104
semester: 428

No comments:

Post a Comment